Blyton photos

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

This might be a bit of a sore subject, but I never actually got a photo of Dave's car, it went a bit quick and that was it, done and parked up, oops. The good news is though that I managed a few snaps of the other cars.DSC00918.JPGDSC00919.JPGDSC00920.JPGDSC00921.JPGDSC00932.JPGDSC00933.JPGDSC00934.JPGDSC00936.JPGDSC00938.JPGDSC00939.JPGDSC00940.JPG

Stephen's 11 looking very stunningly beautiful.

DSC00941.JPG

Simon's Westfield, below, is 30 years old, so if you are like me and wondering about the longevity of your car, don't worry, it could possibly out live you. By the size of the smile on his face I think it is safe to say that he is enjoying his first ever entry into the Speed Series.

DSC00942.JPGDSC00943.JPG

If you want to have a go at entering the Speed Series this car is up for sale, £5500, it lives only a few miles away from Blyton. What are you waiting for?

DSC00944.JPG

Yet another brilliant day out for the spectators. Our friendly Speed Series were as welcoming as ever and Blyton is always a great little venue.

Thank you all :t-up:

• Like 9

looks good, just waiting for my lift, will be there later to have a look around.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Andy Banks - Chairman said:

20170708_145751 (Large).jpg

:laugh: b******d.

Adding a Spanish flavour to the weekend with a siesta! @maurici

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, AdamR said:

:laugh: b******d.

Adding a Spanish flavour to the weekend with a siesta! @maurici

A pair of coiled springs ready to spring into action! :laugh:

I'm sure I saw you looking like that during the briefing Adam..

• 2 weeks later...

I did missed this picture!! is bloddy brilliant.