Returning owner

MarkS2

Hi, I have recently returned to the club after a period away and renewed my membership about 3 weeks ago, but my question is should i receive a copy of Westfield World?

Or do I now need to buy this? As am looking forward to reading the summer edition.

I sent an email to the membership address but got no response.

Thanks

WW's get posted out to members, so you should get the next edition once your membership details hit the mailing list.

Not sure if the "new member" pack contains the most recent WW mag, perhaps someone else knows the answer to that one.

Thanks Craig, 

I think I will just order it then. Was going to order a few back issues anyway (sad I know) as I've been away for a while.

Cheers for your reply.

• Like 1

no problem.

I'm sure back issues are available as an electronic download on here somewhere.

worth checking first?

2 hours ago, CraigHew said:

no problem.

I'm sure back issues are available as an electronic download on here somewhere.

worth checking first?

Back issues of every previous issue of Westfield World (all 31 years of it!) in PDF format are available exclusively to members in the Downloads tab at the top of the forums.

Ahh great didn't know that will have a look, many thanks.

Generally speaking, when a brand new paid up full member first signs up, they will receive a Welcome Pack containing amongst other things, the latest copy of Westfield World. (This is why the Mem Sec will sometimes delay sending packs out ever so slightly, if a new edition of the mag is about to be published, so that new members get the very latest copy).

As the others have said, once a new edition is out, all back editions are downloadable on-line, for full members.

(Note, you only get one membership pack! Renewals don't.)