BLYTON SPRINT

Terry Everall

As has been said, a top weekend only soured a bit by the wall-to-wall sunshine ;):laugh: Huge thanks to all of those who helped run it! As always, great to catch up with familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Stuck a couple of vids together...

P1 Saturday - did it on my road wheels / tyres for a laugh. These are some 185 section (f*****n narrow!) 'Eco' tyres. Hilarious fun and not that slow - time was a mid 72 I think.

T1 Saturday, back on the medium 888s. Class win but - slight moan - the target time was fairly unrealistic so there was no chance of decent points despite a good lap (with 3 wheels off through Lancaster, ha).

T1 Sunday - car was weeing out coolant at an alarming rate by this point (found it all over the rear arches, ha...) so just did one timed run and went for an early bath. Still a class win and max points, happy days.

Have got loads of 'slidey bits' which I'll stick together into one vid when I get time - including a hilarous drift / save / scandi flick through Curva Grande :laugh:

• Like 4

Nice Adam!

Saturday you only just made Novice target time - So NO chance Novices ever will.

Thanks Dave!

Didn't think of that, but yes. Always going to make it tricky for people to come into the 'lower' classes and feel like they have a chance of competing.

Anyway, onto more fun stuff - the slide / drift / save / scandi flick at the end of this video is probably the most fun thing I've done in a car for a while. Was still laughing when I got back to the paddock :laugh:

• Like 4

Haha, makes me wonder why I'm spending stupid amounts of money on tyres that wear out faster than any others and isn't close on the pure fun side of things! Ace driving, speedy hands.