BLYTON SPRINT

Terry Everall

Well what a fantastic weekend that was 

I made it 37 members of the speed series entered and took part in a very successful weekend of fast racing and great weather with BBQ, food and booze thrown in with lots of banter 

What more could you want?:yes:

• Like 8

great weekend    but im so knackered . need a few days to recover and maybe some more beers

well done for putting on a great event

• Like 1

A great weekend of racing, banter and ice cream ;-)

First time out for a few years and certainly blew some cobwebs out of the car and me.

Knackered too as the car was only back together 2am Friday morning.

Thanks to John and his team for organising the event and everyone else that gave up their time to help over the weekend.

David

• Like 1

Massive thanks to John and his team of helpers. Organising such a large event to everyone's satisfaction is a credit to you and you appeared to be so accommodating to everyone no matter how small or trivial the issue. Well done

• Like 4

Yes really well done John, a great weekend all down to you and your team. 

• Like 2

Awesome weekend, awesome crowd.

The spirit of the Speed Series competitors really shone through this weekend and I loved being a part of it again.

Already booked Harewood and Hethel so you will see me again sometime soon.

thanks to everybody who organised it and helped to make it the weekend of the year. Looking forward to the next one already

Tiggs

• Like 4

your just a big nunney cat!:laugh:

• Like 1

Great weekend event, really enjoyed it despite car problems. So my biggest thank you to Pete Goulding for letting me double drive his car, carrying on the true WSCC spirit , Thanks Pete:yes::yes::yes:

But thanks to all the hardworking people who make this event such a great weekend, especially the unsung hero's who are always there helping out and keep coming back. 

• Like 3

My personal thanks to all the people helping on the day in big heat and under pressure. This was greatly appreciated by all the drivers plus the BBQ and beer was excellent and well attended. 

• Like 1

Another excellent Blyton Weekend.  Thanks to everyone involved in the Track Day, the GF Meal and the two sprints.

Hugely appreciated.

Keith

A great weekend, thanks to all & to Keith for the double drive.

It's already been said, but I'll say it again anyway; a fantastic weekend all round, and wholehearted thanks go to the Panda and everyone that played a part in creating the event.  All the hard work made many smiles.

Cheers,

Simon