Radiator/Oil cooler/13" Inch alloys

MrPoseidon

I've got two sets of 13" alloys with tyres available:

Ultra rare Weller Roadsports in 13"x7.5" (X2) and 13"x6.5" (X2), fitted with the excellent Falken ZE912 in 205 rear, 185 front. Silver with red stripe on the rim and red anodised hub locator - £275

Starmag alloys in 13"x7", currently fitted with Michelin slicks but come with brand new, still in packaging Uniroyal RainExpert 3 tyres. £400

Any good?

I have an Mocal oil cooler taken from my 1600 xflow, complete with hoses and sandwich plate . 

Nearly forgot I also have an original Westfield rad with fan , good condition no leaks.

Thanks for reaching out guys, but looking for something more motorsport orientated such as Team Dynamic/CRX rim wise and radiator wise, I already have a Polo rad but not up to the job in this hot weather so need a beefy Ali maybe 2 row one. 

Cheers. 

May have a set of new pro race 1.2 with tyres for sale whats yourbudget

On 28/06/2017 at 23:31, MrPoseidon said:

I already have a Polo rad but not up to the job in this hot weather

We should probably take a look at your plumbing and fan layout in case there's something wrong - the Polo rad can work pretty well on the road even with quite hot air temps

• Like 1

Agreed Mike-fine for road driving, no issues at all apart from fan on all the time more or less, but I know it will struggle on the track in hot weather. Don't forget I haven't an oil cooler yet....Might get one from Coolex 55mm ally....

17 hours ago, westy 1 said:

May have a set of new pro race 1.2 with tyres for sale whats yourbudget

Hi Westy. What's the tyres/offset/J? Also what price did you have in mind?

Cheers.

You'll probably find if you fit an oil cooler with thermostat that your Polo rad will suddenly be plenty- that's what I have on a Zetec.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

You'll probably find if you fit an oil cooler with thermostat that your Polo rad will suddenly be plenty- that's what I have on a Zetec.

Which oil cooler did you go for? 

2 hours ago, MrPoseidon said:

Which oil cooler did you go for? 

I think it's a Mocal 10 row x 235mm with thermostat sandwich, remote takeoff and remote filter head - mounted just below the radiator. I had help from @Pistol Pete's friend

IMG_20150731_212736543_zpsl4mifim5.thumb.JPG.40a06f7bcb10efc8de5c52786ad7f0ec.JPGIMG_20150731_212700863_zpsw3ci5bzd.thumb.JPG.1e14c1016833d879575caf4aabfd8321.JPG

• Like 1

Hi there

wheels are new 13/7 with the usual et23 off-set in a metallic silver.

Tyre's are also new Dmack tarmac rally treys 195/50/13 all round in there medium T71 compound E marked so road legal as used by some teams in the world rally championship for tarmac stages. theas are £110 each on demontweeks.

Looking for £600 the lot collection preferred.

Just now, westy 1 said:

Hi there

wheels are new 13/7 with the usual et23 off-set in a metallic silver.

Tyre's are also new Dmack tarmac rally treys 195/50/13 all round in there medium T71 compound E marked so road legal as used by some teams in the world rally championship for tarmac stages. theas are £110 each on demontweeks.

Looking for £600 the lot collection preferred.

pics

IMAG1344.jpg

IMAG1345.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.