Chrome yellow 205 Cycle wings

Jock

I have a pair of Westfield chrome yellow 205 cycle wings.  Both are in unmarked condition, they have been fitted, you can see from the photo they have fitting and mudflap holes drilled.  The underside has a rubberised coating to guard against grazing from stones.

Looking for £60 plus P&P.

I'm in Aberdeen.

Thanks

Campbell

IMG_1112.JPG

Hi Geoffrey

Thanks for that, but Mike Rowlands (a great guy and deserves a Spirit of the Club Award!) has given me a pair of Canary Yellow wings which are a perfect match and are now proudly presented on my car (bolted on, of course!). He saw the pictures of my broken cycle wing on your Scotland Tour thread and pm'd me about them. 

Again, many thanks for keeping me in mind.

Cheers,

David

• Like 2

Could you tell me the measurements from the front bolt hole to the back bolt hole and do you know what the post would be to Somerset many thanks 

Hi,

I have measured 36cm between hole centres, front to back.  The cost to cover post I would take a guess at £20 due to the size although it's probably based on weight.  I would let you know actual cost if you want to purchase.

regards

Campbell

I will buy the wings if David doesn't so please get a price for postage, I'm in Cornwall. They will match the car I'm building better than the pair of canary yellow wings I have waiting to be fitted.

I will have those wings please if you could let me know how much the post is I will be taking off a pair of yellow 185 wings if that's any help to any one many thanks 

Sorry for being a pain I have just measured my wings and thay are 9"wide if yours are no wider then let Phil j have them many thanks 

David

To be clear on your message, you have cycle wings for 185 tyres, to the best of my knowledge 205 wings will be wider.  I will measure this evening and confirm, so if they are wider than 9" are you still interested.  I wish to give you first refusal as you were first to show interest.  If not they will go to Phil.

thanks

Campbell

Yes I will have them as long as they are wider than 9"many thanks 

David 

I have taken a measurement and they are 9" wide.  On that basis they will go to Phil.

Thanks

Campbell

I guess you will have to wait for an acknowledgement from David but sounds fine to me.

PM how much I owe including P&P and how you would like to be paid.

Thanks, Phil.

At least we all now know 205 wings are 9" wide let Phil have them all the best 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.