Westfield Courier Service: Stratford to Ramsbottom

Rab (bombero) Reid

Looking into the possibility of someone being able to pick up a diff from the Stratford upon Avon area to either Ramsbottom or Halifax.

Ultimately trying to get it to somewhere near Edinburgh, East Lothian, Midlothian, Scottish Borders area but I think I've got this leg covered. I'd even be able to meet up in the north Northumberland area if need be. 

All offers of help are gratefully appreciated! 

Hi Rab

I'm regularly in Ramsbottom and Halifax area if someone can get it to there?

7 minutes ago, Hornet600 said:

Hi Rab

I'm regularly in Ramsbottom and Halifax area if someone can get it to there?

Cheers John! I'll change the topic title just now to show 'Stratford-upon-Avon to Ramsbottom/Halifax' to see if it attracts more attention..

I'm always in Ramsbottom :)

But sorry, no trips South planned at moment.

If you can get it to Derby (or close), I can take it to Blyton. I'm sure someone can help it  make it's way North from Blyton?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trevturtle said:

If you can get it to Derby (or close), I can take it to Blyton. I'm sure someone can help it  It can make it's way North from Blyton?

Blyton to Ramsbottom will be me then!

• Like 1

If they could meet me in Worcester I can bring it to Trevturtle in Derby.

better still if they brought it to Hereford then they can bring it at a time to suit them.

Hi ALL

Great response everyone .. I'm overwhelmed with the efforts! :praise:

Okay, this is how I'm seeing your efforts, guys:-

Mark (samfransisco) - to - Geoffrey (Buttercup) in Worcester
Geoffrey (Buttercup)
- to - Trevturtle in Derby
Trevturtle
- to - Dave (OnliestSmeg) in Blyton
Dave (OnliestSmeg)
- to - John (Hornet600) in Ramsbottom
John (Hornet600)
- to - ME!

Have I got this about right, everyone? If I have, this must be a contender for the most epic Westfield Courier Service ever! :laugh: I've yet to ask Mark if he's willing to do the Worcester leg!! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'll be driving past Stratford on the way to Blyton on Thursday 6th if that helps simplify.

Just note that I am unable to confirm my time at this moment that I will be passing Worcester. It would eithe be Friday at around 1.00pm or sometime next Monday as I may have to work Sunday night but don't know yet. I am sure something can be sorted though.

4 hours ago, Dommo said:

I'll be driving past Stratford on the way to Blyton on Thursday 6th if that helps simplify.

Hi Dommo, I certainly appreciate all the offers however, I do think yours would definitely simplify things if you could hook up with Dave at Blyton! Once I've agreed things with Mark, I will update this thread for all the guys who've been so kind to offer their assistance, and we can start to agree arrangements. 

What time(ish) would you be in the Stratford-upon-Avon area?

Assume suitably de oiled, wrapped and bagged - as it'll likely be coming back in mates car and wouldn't want any soiling!

I'm driving over in Westie :yellow-westy:

I could collect from Stratford upon Avon and delivery to darby/Worcester if that's any help butility would need to know what day/time as work shifts....

30 minutes ago, Wolfdog said:

I could collect from Stratford upon Avon and delivery to darby/Worcester if that's any help butility would need to know what day/time as work shifts....

Thanks mate! I may have this covered but still confirming details. I'll definitely keep your offer in mind and keep this thread updated :t-up:

• Like 1

As a further back up, if you can get it Stratford to solihull or NEC I can get it to Trevor in Derby on Saturday 

• Like 2