Westfield Courier Service: Stratford to Ramsbottom

Rab (bombero) Reid

could collect tomorrow and take to russH in solihull. feel free to call/mssge me on my contact number.

Guys, you're all too kind and I'm grateful for the support :t-up::t-up::t-up:

I'm going to initially go with the following:-

Dom (Dommo) - to - Dave (OnliestSmeg) in Blyton on Thursday 6th July
Dave (OnliestSmeg) - to - John (Hornet600) in Ramsbottom at a date/time to be arranged between them ;)

How does this sound, Dom, Dave, John?

:yes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Glad you have got sorted.

Cheers, Geoff .. it's with thanks to all you guys! I'm sure we can pull this off and I still think that it'll go down as one of the longest couriers to date! 

• Like 1

Cool... just to be clear I'm not camping at Blyton overnight on the Thursday so will be rocking up on the Friday morning.

1 minute ago, Robert (bombero) - Scotland AO said:

Cheers, Geoff .. it's with thanks to all you guys! I'm sure we can pull this off and I still think that it'll go down as one of the longest couriers to date! 

Wait till you say that it doesn't fit and you have to get it back again.

Just now, Dommo said:

Cool... just to be clear I'm not camping at Blyton overnight on the Thursday so will be rocking up on the Friday morning.

Dave, are you seeing this? When you say 'rocking up' Dom, do you mean you'll be arriving at Blyton on Friday, not Thursday? I'm awaiting details of how to collect diff from Mark and will PM you the details, Dom ;)

1 minute ago, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

Wait till you say that it doesn't fit and you have to get it back again.

Haha .. you're not funny!! :oops::laugh:

1 hour ago, Robert (bombero) - Scotland AO said:

Dave, are you seeing this? When you say 'rocking up' Dom, do you mean you'll be arriving at Blyton on Friday, not Thursday? I'm awaiting details of how to collect diff from Mark and will PM you the details, Dom ;)

I'll be 15 minutes away from Blyton on the Thursday, there for the track day on the Friday and probably into the weekend as well. The in-laws live very close to Blyton so have volunteered them to put me up rather than slum it in the tent...

• Like 1

I'll be there Thursday late pm/ early eve, until the bitter end!  Probably the last to leave after helping pack up with our boss Panda :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Dommo said:

I'll be 15 minutes away from Blyton on the Thursday, there for the track day on the Friday and probably into the weekend as well. The in-laws live very close to Blyton so have volunteered them to put me up rather than slum it in the tent...

5 hours ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

I'll be there Thursday late pm/ early eve, until the bitter end!  Probably the last to leave after helping pack up with our boss Panda :)

So you guys will hook up at some point over next weekend at Blyton :t-up: