If you could ban one TV show, which one...

John K

After being hit by lighting whilst working in a nuclear reactor, you find yourself with a bizzare new super power...

You can instantly ban one TV show for ever.

But it will only work once.

So which one..?

I'd zap Bargin Hunt...

Too easy - Jeremy Kyle

Next.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

Too easy - Jeremy Kyle

Next.

Pah, seeing the people on there, makes me realise where my tax money goes, so I want something back from them. Its shocking to believe these people exist , but they do. So , I wouldnt want it banned, it breaks the office day when I walk passed the tv to see it on. 

I would stop all the food programmes, not only because it makes you hungry, it means the diet programs that follow after the series has finished can be banned too.

Anything where the participants are American or Mockney, e.g American Pickers ??? Combat Dealers etc  . Also left wing news broadcasts and the odious Diane Abbot.  I am getting annoyed just typing this , think I will retire to the garage and hammer something!

• Like 1

Prime Minister's Questions. 

What utter tosh with a bunch of overgrown schoolboys shouting at each other and never a single question answered.

Bargain Hunt is brilliant :rolleyes:

For me it would be any of the soaps

All that Anglo American reality and soap TV crap  :t-up:

In fact All american TV is crap , we are all being covertly invaded by Uncle Sam :t-up:

10 minutes ago, pistonbroke said:

All that Anglo American reality and soap TV crap  :t-up:

In fact All american TV is crap , we are all being covertly invaded by Uncle Sam :t-up:

It's worse than you think, an American was on the club committee for five years.  There's just no accounting for things sometimes.

• Like 3

Yes I was warned previously ( no names  ) to the extent that I had a personal AAB proof hard hat made especially for whenever I was on line .

Not sure if it was 100%  successful :rolleyes:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pistonbroke said:

Yes I was warned previously ( no names  ) to the extent that I had a personal AAB proof hard hat made especially for whenever I was on line .

Not sure if it was 100%  successful :rolleyes:

It wasn't - I'd ask for a refund. :d:p 

• Like 1

I would ban any of these talent type shows where people look for instant riches. The amount of tone deaf delusional wannabes that they attracted is shocking and worse they actually believe they are good enough to become rich and famous

1 hour ago, jeff oakley said:

and worse they actually believe they are good enough to become rich and famous

Sorry, thought you were talking about our track day heroes for a minute... :p

Eastenders has to go.     Even the proper Eastend  people (as they call themselves)  drive me mad, they now live in SE Essex.