Another new member - old members car :)

Andrew W

Evening all, 

So after a little hunting I have found my new toy - which is an ex members car from a few years ago.

Purchased from Toybox I'm hoping to collect next week and start doing a few track days as I'm not finding the time to get out in my Classic Race Mini over the last few years.

Having previously owned a few quick cars - Lotus Elise, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 V10 and the most recent was a BMW M4 I'm looking forward to having something more track focused.

I'm sure a few of you will know the car.

Andy

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0008.JPG

• Like 1

The car was sold last in November 2014 to a pair of brothers, they were not getting any use from the car and sold to Toybox who I have now brought from - can't wait to get some track days booked :)

:ww: pleased to have you on board.

welcome to the club. if your looking for a trackday get yourself booked on the clubs blyton trackday on the 7th of july

Insurance is now sorted via A-Plan with 5 track days also included :)

Bargain compared to what I used to pay on the R8 and M4.

Im just looking at booking Blyton now to see if I can fit it in the diary.