Tracy days and child passengers .

Weekend Warrior

The title says it all , now  I've got my car I was wondering is there anywhere that allows children as passengers on track days .

There are loads of track day experiences for kids online a lot of which allow the kids to drive ,my 10 year old is car mad and wants me to take her to a race track what are my options ( if any ) 

Steve

As a passenger on a track day I think they have to be at least 16 years old for insurance reasons. I stand corrected otherwise 

Passengers have to be 16 on Javelin trackdays, i would think other companies are the same.

11 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

The title says it all

Never been on a Tracy day myself but very interested in going on one depending on what she looks like, although I'm concerned about child passengers.  Can you please supply more info and prices? Thanks :p:laugh:

• Like 2

Possibly fat fingers on an I phone , spellcheck or too much Guiness ! 

Tracy probably does make for a good ride , but I meant. 

TRACK days. 

You know us moderators occasionally correct mistakes and typos in order to help with future searches.

But this one has to stay :d

• Like 3

You have to 16 to be a passenger on track with all the operators that I've been with.    Under 16's can spectate though.