Greetings from Finland

Sakari

:ww: from Essex, England,

Car looks great, hope the weather stays good for you!

:ww: Greetings from Warwickshire - I work for a Finnish company based in Narpes.  Out of curiosity, what did you need to modify to get your car legal?

:ww: I love the colour and I love the name.

I don't think @CraigHew idea would work though, unless you called you car Rex or Thor.

Hi Captain

First and most important thing is that car is older than December 1991. This is because of emission. Mine is 1989.

Before registration I had to add side flashers, EU approved mirrors, reverse light, hazards and because lack of steering wheel lock (removable steering wheel) I had to put an alarm system on it.

That's all. M.O T procedure was quite easy after maybe 15 hours work in my own garage.

Now I have to wait letter from local tax office for car tax. Maybe 200€ or so.

Do you possible have a plan to import your car over Finland? If you do, I can help you for this.

Hi Sakari

No plans to move to Finland, but good to know it's possible to do so.  My car is a December 1992 finish but a 1988 chassis, but it's destined to stay with me for a long time to come. :) 

Hi Sakari,

Lovely looking car and the background in the picture looks excellent. 

Welcome to the club and good to have a Finish guy here to make the average common sense of the club go up a bit..!

:ww: from sunny Somerset.

Nice looking car, stunning setting. Enjoy!!