Dry A*** 3000 Prototype

congorobot

Having an aero screen and being to big (read wide) for half doors in an SE, I find in the wet the car starts to fill up with water even with holes drilled. After opening the holes up I found surface water was coming in from underneath. I am not sure if there is an off the shelf solution for this but to justify my 3d printer purchase I came up with this. I am going to try firstly to bond it with PU and if they come off then PU and 4 small rivets.

IMG_20170609_195958479.jpg

IMG_20170609_200030167.jpg

• Like 5

Excellent - should work as the rake will result in lower pressure underneath Westfield, sucking water out :)

• Like 1

Brilliant, even if it does look like a mini loo! Just remember to fix them on the right way round! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Brilliant, even if it does look like a mini loo! Just remember to fix them on the right way round! 

It could have a pivot for for bidet action :oops:

They use the same idea n boats to drain the anchor locker which is always open to atmosphere . 

Image result for anchor well drain cover