SOLD - Softbits for Sevens Tunnel Bag

GaryH

Softbits for Sevens Tunnel Bag. Bought as one of a pair for my car and our family project Westfield. Fitted one to my car and then kids decided they didn't want this one. It's been opened to show the kids and photographed otherwise it's not been out of the box. It will be sent to you with a copy of the original receipt, in the black tissue paper and box used by Softbits send it to me. Invoice shows cost of £68.50 plus £12.00 delivery. Looking for £70 posted to UK address.

Gary

DSCF0555.JPG

DSCF0556.JPG

If it fits the Westfield tunnel then I'll have that off you Gary.  Depending on where in Herefordshire you are I could blat out, pick it up and pay you cash if you'll knock the postage off for me

Hi Stuart

Mines a 2005 car with carpet and it fits a treat, if that helps - in Leominster and will certainly knock the postage off if you fancy a spin out.

Gary

2000 SEIW with carpet so hopefully OK.  I'm just t'other side of Worcester.  Weather looks decent tomorrow - you around?  If so then PM your address and a convenient time please

Hi Stuart

It's pouring down here at the moment, so tomorrow sounds good - PM sent with details.

Gary

• GaryH changed the title to SOLD - Softbits for Sevens Tunnel Bag

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.