Mr Grumpy - Can they rebuild him..?

John K

1 hour ago, Captain Colonial said:

Is @bollockybill's car a low line?

Scott, if it's the red one you are referring too it is a low line, but it's not @bollockybill's car, it's mine and is actually up for sale on the forum. It is the one @bollockybill and I rebuilt as a project car over winter last year.  

BB does have two red Westies though, a V8 and a Vauxhall VX, they look like a pair of bookends next to each other in his garage :p 

• Like 1

Ah, that explains it, ta :) 

Why isnt one Westie good enough for some people..?

Is it some sort of Westfield Pokemon

Got to get them all.... :p

And even when Grizz finally gets rid of one, hopefully it will be two houses down, so he can visit it at weekends 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, John K said:

And even when Grizz finally gets rid of one, hopefully it will be two houses down, so he can visit it at weekends 

Looks like it's a deal, the 1967 Vespa is up for sale :t-up:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Grizzlee said:

Looks like it's a deal, the 1967 Vespa is up for sale :t-up:

So basically he's swapping one midlife crisis for another...

2 hours ago, John K said:

So basically he's swapping one midlife crisis for another...

You can't have too many :p

Will Mr Grumpy make an appearance at the Oulton Park Gold Cup?

17 minutes ago, bollockybill said:

Will Mr Grumpy make an appearance at the Oulton Park Gold Cup?

I really would love to, but I have to find some way to support my throttle foot / leg. The current position needs me to hold my foot just so and it gets tired.

The drive home last week was too long, not for Mr Grumpy, who really did not miss a beat - all his vitals were lovely and strong all the way home, it was too long for me.

By the time I got home and after about 3.5hrs of driving (even with two stops) the right leg was utter jelly because of the MS.

So I'm currently looking how to solve this and still leave good access to the brake pedal - if I can, I'm sure he'd do the Route 66 coast to coast.

18 hours ago, John K said:

I really would love to, but I have to find some way to support my throttle foot / leg. The current position needs me to hold my foot just so and it gets tired.

The drive home last week was too long, not for Mr Grumpy, who really did not miss a beat - all his vitals were lovely and strong all the way home, it was too long for me.

By the time I got home and after about 3.5hrs of driving (even with two stops) the right leg was utter jelly because of the MS.

So I'm currently looking how to solve this and still leave good access to the brake pedal - if I can, I'm sure he'd do the Route 66 coast to coast.

You could maybe try a cushion under your knees, my car has the old seats like yours and came with the wedge shaped cushions which were great on the 500 mile trip up to Ullapool a few weeks ago

Only 3,526 views. Try harder next time John.

18 hours ago, bollockybill said:

Only 3,526 views. Try harder next time John.

:d

maybe add naked dancing girls, it might help... or is that just me :d

6 hours ago, Grizzlee said:

:d

maybe add naked dancing girls, it might help... or is that just me :d

That would definitely help.