CHANGE OF DAY. Summer Solstice, Run to the Sun, 24th June

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Should still be able to meet tomorrow, as you're meeting at 4 will you be at Sewerby about 6 ish,

Dave

Yes, should be there 6ish. 

Made a good decision to change the day, accident on A1. M1 ,A1, A64 and all surrounding roads gridlocked.

Which route are you planning on using to Sewerby, as we might be able to meet on the way if you're having a stop off . 

55 minutes ago, Dave-P-H said:

Which route are you planning on using to Sewerby, as we might be able to meet on the way if you're having a stop off . 

The route will be Fox and Grapes, Garforth, Tadcaster, A64, A166, Stamford Bridge, Fridaythorpe, (seaways cafe) Sledmere, Bridlington and finish at Sewerby. 

Got it

will be at FaG at 4pm tomoz with nakki b we have offloaded the kids to scout camp :d

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marcusb said:

will be at FaG at 4pm tomoz with nakki b we have offloaded the kids to scout camp :d

Think Caroline's coming with me. 

• Like 1

What can I say, from an abandoned run yesterday to 9 cars at the start with 2 more joining us at Sewerby tonight. I nearly missed it with a snapped clutch cable an hour before I was due to set off,  but a 15 minute repair got me going. All 9 stayed together all the way there and even managed to get over the speed bump into the car park eventually, I get stuck but climbed out and pushedthe car over, every one else drove carefully. Took the scenic route along the cliff top path which the chef at the pub assured us it was OK to do,  not our fault officer, he made us do it .

Alsohad a new member joining us, Des and Debs, in their car they picked up this morning, hope it's not put you off.

I'll sort out some photos tomorrow, feel free to put any on anybody,  and thanks for coming, same time next year? 

• Like 1

9 cars at the Fox and Grapes and 11 at the Ship Inn, 

20170624_155738.jpg

20170624_175516.jpg

• Like 4