Narrow low line nose and bonnet moulds - Now Sold

Paul Aspden

I have for sale narrow body low line nosecone and bonnet moulds. These were part of a package bought recently and we're made from brand new product. My understanding is that these items are no longer available from the factory (though I have been wrong before) and as they produce probably the best looking bodywork, I don't just want to scrap them.

Well  made moulds with little or no use (I suspect they are unused), must be worth £300 for the lot, I don't think you can buy a bonnet for that!

Call Paul on 07973 504785 or message for pictures IMAG0341.thumb.jpg.6cbf9016a604fffcd09b2d10fd038386.jpgIMAG0344.thumb.jpg.9d9b4cee41e09dbe7783f11e042ae9f3.jpg

Paul , have a word with Neil @ Aerodynamix , I would be surprised if he was not interested and would compliment the other moulds he has .

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.