Ca**ington Water, Car Show, Peak District, Sun 25 June

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The first car show at Ca**ington is on Sunday 25th June, 10-4, free entry, free to pre-book, so what are you waiting for? In aid of your local air ambulance too, bonus.

I will post a meeting point and time up the week before, when we get a weather forecast, probably Halfords, Ashbourne 9.30am, but please check before travelling.

Cheers, Julie

23 hours ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

so what are you waiting for?

Cake as well

Ooh, don't worry the Mainsail restaurant has a very delectable selection of cakes, of which will be sampled during the day 

• 2 weeks later...

We are back off holiday just in time to go to this one, so don't forget to book your car in for FREE. If I don't have internet access on holiday, I will be back home on Saturday 24th June and will post up a meeting time then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Meet at 9.00am at Halfords, Ashbourne.

I need to know if anyone is coming as I drive past Ca**ington to get to Ashbourne. Is actually everybody at Le Mans or are there any members left in England? Please let me know if you are coming before Saturday.

Thank you

Julie

P.S we have to be ready to leave at 9am.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm busy Sunday (again :( ).   Have a good day.

Coming. Maybe no passengers so Billy no mates. Tried to book car in a week ago but no luck. On waiting list. :)  2 hour trip to Ashbourne so leaving here at 7. See you there. 

Back from Le Mans and Normandy now, but still catching up on stuff, I'll have to give this one a miss, sorry.

• Like 1

If it only me joining you, could meet somewhere else at your choice! Just drop me a note!

Thanks Dave and Trevor for your reply, or is it merci now you have both gone all cosmopoliton :). I reckon Ian is busy in the dog house :o

ABC, don't worry about booking in, I have a couple of spare tickets. It may work out better to meet elsewhere, I will text you, probably tomorrow. Sex shop Rob is busy then eh?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Sex shop Rob is busy then eh?

Oooooooooo eeeeeer  :blush:

• Like 1

We are coming too! 

I've been so busy working (I'm still at work now) and so hot and bothered in this heat wave that I have not been on here at all so I am just catching up!

Are we still meeting in Ashbourne or would somewhere else be more appropriate?

• Like 1

Brill, I am glad you are coming along Martyn, I owe your wife a piece of cake. 

New meeting point, considering who is coming, we can meet at The Knockerdown Inn, DE6 1NQ. It is just outside the main entrance to Ca**ington Water and at that time of day, 9am, it should be easy to park.

Are you booked in Martyn or do you want my other spare ticket?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

I reckon Ian is busy in the dog house :o

Looks like I've renewed my lifetime subscription 10 times over :cry: We're in Kent tomorrow for Judo comp and I'm off to the land of beer and Sausage next week. 

Have a great day:d 

• Like 1

I have just found out that my fave little VX220 is booked in to the show, so we are meeting Paul too :t-up: