Re-joining

b16gnr

Hi after a few years away, it is about time I got myself another Westfield and returned to the fold! Could somebody please inform me how to re-start my membership as it just states expired. Thanks

1 hour ago, b16gnr said:

Hi after a few years away, it is about time I got myself another Westfield and returned to the fold! Could somebody please inform me how to re-start my membership as it just states expired. Thanks

If you go to "store" from the main menu, you can choose one of the options there. 

:t-up:

Thanks Chris, I have done that but it does not give me an option to renew as it expired over a year ago.

Ah OK not sure if renewals need to be done within a certain amount of time. 

Is there anything in the Orders or Manage Purchases sections?

Renewals have to be done within one year from date of membership expiration.  Technically it should be within 90 days if the letter of the Club constitution is applied, but the system is set up for one year.  After that, someone whose membership has expired more than a year ago must rejoin as a new member and pay that rate.

However, you can rejoin as the "same person", if you see what I mean. For those that can't remember or log on to their old Boardroom identity, ask an admin, we can merge your old account into the new one, or just help you get the old one logged on again.

Thanks everybody, I have tried to join with a new membership but it says that I already have one so won't let me proceed any further with payment etc? 

Hi Guys,

Has this been sorted? I'm away at the mo, but can reissue invoice if required....

cheers

mark

Not yet Mark. Something that needs addressing generally though as a catch 22 situation!

27 minutes ago, Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary said:

Hi Guys,

Has this been sorted? I'm away at the mo, but can reissue invoice if required....

cheers

mark

Hi mark ,no, can you please issue me a new invoice? Thank you

You should have an email with renewal invoice link, any probs let me know,

Cheers

Mark

Just as an addition, please check that your address etc is correct in your profile as we don't want you to miss out on the magazine etc,

cheers

Mark