B&W Speakers for sale - 601, 602 and LCR60 (all S3)

John K

Due to recent AV upgraditis I've got a 5.0 set of B&W's for sale (no Sub hence 5.0 not 5.1)

On offer are 601, 602 and LCR60 (all S3) all in the Sorrento (light pine/ash) finish with gold effect weave on the cones and grey fronts.

They are in great condition, still with original boxes and polystyrene packing.

One of the 601's has had a tweeter dome replaced by Sevenoaks in Cheltenham about 10 years ago (Linda dented the original with a hoover hose)

I want to offer them to the club before I go public on the AV Forums. The 601's do have a bit of a following from folk looking for a slightly 'retro' style and sound from the fairly large cone.

Setting the 'club reserve' at £225 for the set.

Highest offer over or on that by Friday 9th June gets them.

Cheers

Remember those speakers well from my more "High Street" AV days, cracking bits of kit, always brought a smile to people's faces when demo'ing them!

I'm a big B&W fan. That's cracking value.

B&W speakers benifit from long run in so these should still be at there best. glws

Thanks chaps, to be honest when I tested the new Dennon 2300 AVR with them they sounded great.

They've been swapped for a full set of Dali's. Awesome in their own right, especially the Opticon 2 fronts.

And of course I'm biased in this view but the WSCC rate is more than fair, I do want them to go to a good home and have a stress free sale.

I'd rather sell to "strange people I know rather than normal strangers"... :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.