2017 Speedseries Results - 3 Sisters (R18)

Tigger

I have cleaned my slicks !

Just spoke to Alun Morgan as I'm not on the list but sent entry as soon as regs were out. He remembers getting my entry and payment but isn't sure why my name's not on the preliminary list. He did mention that they are actually over-subscribed on entries though.

Alun is working on the final entry list with car numbers today and plans to have final instructions etc out by the end of the week.

Fingers crossed for all WSCC competitors getting an entry! :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, terry everall said:

I have cleaned my slicks !

****! I didn't mean that much

They were a bit messed up after 3 sisters!

Yes Alun confirms that they have 110 entries so are FULL

Thats a shame as at least 3 more Westfield wanted to enter

2 hours ago, terry everall said:

Yes Alun confirms that they have 110 entries so are FULL

Thats a shame as at least 3 more Westfield wanted to enter

The list on the website still hasn't been updated since 22nd so what's the score?
I've emailed Alun twice but not got an answer yet, Damn it!

Tiggs

He does seem a bit slow at updating stuff.

I called him and got through straight away

• Like 1

Well done Adam - incredible consistency in the times.

15 hours ago, Tigger said:

The list on the website still hasn't been updated since 22nd so what's the score?
I've emailed Alun twice but not got an answer yet, Damn it!

Tiggs

Does anyone know yet?  We sent our entry in before the cut off so should have been on the list on the 22nd.  I have emailed , text and voice mailed but have heard nothing and need to know if I need to book time off and a B&B.

Roz

My best advice is to call Alun Morgan on 01792 884713

Hi Terry, I have tried that number but it just goes to voicemail I have left messages and texts but no reply.  I also sent emails which have been opened but again no answer.  I know he must be extremely busy and it is a thankless task so feel it would be rude to leave any more messages!  Our entry money has not been returned so still hopeful!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roz said:

Hi Terry, I have tried that number but it just goes to voicemail I have left messages and texts but no reply.  I also sent emails which have been opened but again no answer.  I know he must be extremely busy and it is a thankless task so feel it would be rude to leave any more messages!  Our entry money has not been returned so still hopeful!

I hope you guys make it. The online list shows 96 names if I counted correctly and I think someone said that there are 110 entries in total so hopefully you are some of the missing 14 names

Alun told me he had 110 entries 

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 12:18, Roz said:

Does anyone know yet?  We sent our entry in before the cut off so should have been on the list on the 22nd.  I have emailed , text and voice mailed but have heard nothing and need to know if I need to book time off and a B&B.

Get booking. Both Steve, Tigger and your are in :t-up:

• Like 2