Lanc's & Manc's Areas to Skipton

Steve (stevel)

Lanc's & Manc's areas are havino a run over to the Bay Horse at Skipton on Wednesday 24th May..We are doing a scenic route for this rather than straight down the A59 meeting at the Roebuck pub car park on the A6 at Bilsborrow for 7.00pm, heading through the Trough to Dunsop bridge, Long Preston and picking up the A65 to Skipton we should be at Skipton for 8.15 to 8.30.

Steve

I'm going to go over, anyone from Yorkshire want to come too? 

What's the postcode for the pub please? 

Bay Horse

Keighley Rd, Snaygill, Bradley, Keighley BD20 9HB

VVilL_empFZo63tr7fpDB9oIacmu1rmH8MbYNXeS9ghnO-83ECfkEvoEuwuqVpivY-Xb6d_a1W7aQItq0gErxAhXaLmjcjsfC5cR998HylBKHhzc2H9dMWyb2z9em_rUqCBCefasHcOtkvMFu6ZOHjLduav3vou29en9fjlvc0MLC_Z02VAA9odud2O1ZDFUvoOqUE9pQ9KD0B6a7KhNRPKvJeUuxHSvyWpHaftFOp2AqWY-3S6eyN328lKTmqvtwnmzj0wua6IpZharjuci_G4eRiKSdmUr8Qe5-gu9_mgZC52YbmumKKayQPwy2L5rwvfpOiWvv6F0DcbdNS_SUBrcjszu98Me2FMbd6zgAsOM2J_JIkvmcwCKEE6LXdsykHJABIeNfvynHWY5c6VQ-xUjUaJjd0hz5mVqiFwGQJm07q0jpFHGhxeIqIuRC4L0nW4wA91gkcPbC4vaI_2t99_VSapDGcguWHHzdKM09RKZy2i1unSmXEQ3Gf83RWzKB_ZCXt1rqozbIILTlUW0hdiqDSw6fS1dId1UrsZ-u0NkG-qMBhxyrhenOaD6Yw-V-C4Tp5EFeKXN2juzzPANkAit0jdoSfE5sSaHPWQygWqaN1ElQeZfAg=w1898-h901-no

Thanks Terry 

We are on our way Wayne's car thrown dry sump belt off.

Steve

Thought me and Chris were the only ones there, until everyone else arrived just as we were leaving. 

20170524_205036.jpg

Apologies Robin..an eventful run over 9 cars heading over to Skipton from Preston and as I said Wayne threw his dry sump belt off in the middle of nowhere, Terry the Squeak stayed with Wayne and 7 of us headed for Skipton then we had a road blocked at Long Preston so long way up to get to A65, we will do that route again far more interesting than the A59, heard from Wayne nearly home car on back of a transporter:yes:

Steve

On 2017-5-24 at 23:27, Steve (stevel) - Lancashire AO said:

Apologies Robin..an eventful run over 9 cars heading over to Skipton from Preston and as I said Wayne threw his dry sump belt off in the middle of nowhere, Terry the Squeak stayed with Wayne and 7 of us headed for Skipton then we had a road blocked at Long Preston so long way up to get to A65, we will do that route again far more interesting than the A59, heard from Wayne nearly home car on back of a transporter:yes:

Steve

Terry the squeak eh you wait when I get them pads changed. You won't hear me comming then.