Westy Zetec Exhaust and more on LCB

Kingster

Thanks, message sent via LocostBuilders

I can say that when i got rid of these (as a complete engine and everything package) that these were in perfect order. Other than the silencer which as stated on that post has a scrape on the underside ( not noticeable when fotted to the car)

Excellent. Any ideas how the manifold will fit on a narrowbody, and if its likely to exit around the same area as my 4-2-1 cvh manifold which may also be a wesitfield item? Else I cam going to phone westfield tomorrow and ask!

Daniel

I wouldnt know. To be honest i dont see why it wouldnt. the manifold exit will just sit off the bodywork a little more i would have thought. Probably best off putting something in tech talk as others will know more than me

7 hours ago, dhutch said:

Excellent. Any ideas how the manifold will fit on a narrowbody, and if its likely to exit around the same area as my 4-2-1 cvh manifold which may also be a wesitfield item? Else I cam going to phone westfield tomorrow and ask!

Daniel

Pretty sure @Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO Used the same manifold on his conversion?

Looks very much the same as the one supplied with my 1.8 Silvertop

2017-01-08+12_46_56.jpg

Mine didn't exit in the same place, but I just enlarged the hole until it fitted, and then created a cover plate for it

2017-01-08+12_47_06.jpg

2017-02-23+20_23_53.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.