Essex Area (Others Welcome) - Now With Guaranteed Good Weather - Wings & Wheels 17th June

Kevin (Mr T)

Weather forecast just now said it is getting warmer as the week goes on and we could possibly be into the 30s for the weekend. Surely that's a blatting opportunity NOT to be missed? And imagine the pictures you could get from the cockpit of a glider on a clear, sunny day!

Wormingford.jpg.2ef5cfedca36d737a544b5de3cd57278.jpg

Roll call at the moment is:

Kevin

Dean @DE04*

Brian @BrianBas

Rob (meeting us there)

Ken @KennyP (confirming tomorrow)

Barry @Geezergs (possibly)

It would be great to see a few more names on the list, especially as it could spell the end of our Summer....

39 minutes ago, darve said:

I'm in @Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO :sun:

What blat route you taking? May meet you there

Can't seem to remove italics :getmecoat:

Great stuff Dave.

Probably from the usual McDs, Great Leighs, Silver End, Feering, Great Tey, Wormingford. Looks about 30 miles so thinking 8.45am meet, 9.00am depart, arrive at Wormingford about 10.00am.

Having a nightmare with Tyre route planning, but will get it sorted by Saturday.

Rob is going straight there, so you could sort something out with him?

Guys I'm going backwards at the moment with the car so I can't see me making it .. sorry  Have a good day without me I know it will be hard:p

13 minutes ago, Geezergs said:

Guys I'm going backwards at the moment with the car so I can't see me making it .. sorry  Have a good day without me I know it will be hard:p

Try putting it in first, or is it because the supercharger is spinning the wrong way!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Great stuff Dave.

Probably from the usual McDs, Great Leighs, Silver End, Feering, Great Tey, Wormingford. Looks about 30 miles so thinking 8.45am meet, 9.00am depart, arrive at Wormingford about 10.00am.

Having a nightmare with Tyre route planning, but will get it sorted by Saturday.

Rob is going straight there, so you could sort something out with him?

Buy a cheap tomtom go much easier,then you can share the route. :d

5 hours ago, DE04* said:

Buy a cheap tomtom go much easier,then you can share the route. :d

Exactly which model did you go for Dean?

Hi again....    other plans for the weekend now officially cancelled so I'm in!  :d:d

• Like 1

Latest list:

Meeting up for a blat to Wormingford -

Kevin

Dean

Brian

Ken

Meeting us there -

Dave

Rob

Any more for any more?

1 hour ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Exactly which model did you go for Dean?

I got the tomtom go 40. It is the smallest and cheapest,but any in the tomtom go range. You create a  route on your laptop very easy to do then you plug in tomtom and send it to it. You can save all your routes. Pete sent Ken some routes and Ken sent some to me.

Just now, DE04* said:

I got the tomtom go 40. It is the smallest and cheapest,but any in the tomtom go range. You create a  route on your laptop very easy to do then you plug in tomtom and send it to it. You can save all your routes. Pete sent Ken some routes and Ken sent some to me.

Haven't purchased anything Westfield connected for at least 3 days, so off to the shops this morning!

8 hours ago, MrPoseidon said:

Its this for the saturday or sunday ? If sunday count me and my 2 boys in please.

Unfortunately, it's Saturday. That's the day for sports cars, where Sunday is for classics.

3 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Unfortunately, it's Saturday. That's the day for sports cars, where Sunday is for classics.

Shame - working on Saturday and was so looking forward to this......

Well have fun chaps.

On ‎13‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 08:32, DE04* said:

I've emailed you a MyDrive link, can you let me know it gives you the route.

Thanks.