Essex Area June Monthly Meet (with breakfast) 11th June

Kevin (Mr T)

14 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Ok, so I made it :) good run out, thanks Kev!

Good blat, good food, good company and good weather, what more could you ask for!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Good blat, good food, good company and good weather, what more could you ask for!

Ear defenders......you lot are going to make me deaf, my left ear is still ringing!

Thanks for the rides again chaps, you're gents.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Here's the thread on the traction control, Rob physics

Hells Bells, that is quite a project but as I've witnessed, works a treat!

I wish my car had enough power to get wheel spin, it even grips in the wet....

I'm still stratching my head as to cutting fuel, rather than ignition, my limited experience and knowledge would have thought it wouldnt work as going too lean but I'm obviously wrong.

I'll have to buy you a beer and I'll bring my notebook along, I'm going to (hopefully) need TC with my next engine and oh yes, an ECU - do you have a spare I can use/have/borrow???!

Glad you all had a good day,  I'm envious.    It was one of those weekends where nothing went right, 1 step forward and 2 steps back.  Brakes hopefully sorted tomorrow. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SootySport said:

Glad you all had a good day,  I'm envious.    It was one of those weekends where nothing went right, 1 step forward and 2 steps back.  Brakes hopefully sorted tomorrow. 

You were missed Bernie, will let you off just this once...

• Like 1

I'll be slingin' myself around Woodbridge in July with the team.    Hopefully my bonnet will be repaired and re-fitted by then.

• Like 1