JulianE

Roll bar , exhaust , zetec sump

Wide Rac rollbar used condition rear uprights have some slight marks and have been repowdercoated I should have most if not all of the rosejoints (new) bolts and spacers . Not legal for racing now of course but much safer than the standard hoop . £85 posted SOLD

Tech craft mega flow silencer,  used condition does have a slight dent that has been straightened nicely intake pipe has been rewelded at some point. Bargain at £60 SOLD

Standard Ford alloy Zetec sump suitable for shortening comes with splashguard , rare to find now £50 posted 

May be a slight delay in postage due to volume of parts being cleared out 

20170517_205953.jpg

20170517_203708.jpg

20170514_103330.jpg

Hello Julian,

Looking for a silencer.

What size is ? inlet size, muffler diameter, muffler lenght ?

Is it repackable ?

Thanks,

Mauro

@Mauro yes silencer can be taken apart and repacked .

End to end is 890mm , silencer sleeve is 650mm and is approximately 6" diameter . Intake pipe is 64mm but an adapter could be probably made easily enough by an exhaust supplier 

Is that a silvertop sump or blacktop?

FWIW the silvertop sump pits the blacktop just fine  (using a silvertop rubber gasket)

I still have it but subject to posting to Italy if it does not go you will have second dibs @AllanI

Yes @robwalker1 still available , I have found all the bolts and rose joints , just needs two spacers inside the rosejoints , I can probably find where to get them very easily online.