Garage clear out Carbon etc

JulianE

Carbon bulkhead top finisher underneath seat belt top mounts never fitted Carbon Nv item  £40 posted SOLD 

Carbon caterham style indicator pods dont think they have ever been fitted with new light units £50 posted SOLD

Cortina  cycle wing brackets , mint £50 posted SOLD 

Front suspension arms top just powdercoated bare arms with set of new metalastic bushes , bottom in fair condition bare arms with nylon bushes £75 posted for all four SOLD

Alloy RS2000 lightweight bellhousing has been modified picture and condition to follow £60 posted 

Zetec engine mount £35 posted SOLD

Astrali  steering wheel boss free just pay the postage the wheel is out of shape 

20170513_155833.jpg

20170513_155752.jpg

20170513_155648.jpg

20170513_155452.jpg

20170513_155214.jpg

Hi Julian. Can I have the engine mount please. 

Regards,

Gary. 

Hi Julian - Please could I buy the Caterham pods? I have some LED lights so  you can keep the lights for resale if you wish!

Thanks

Julian, if the front arms are std width then yes please if they are still available.

Damn too slow on the indicator pods.

Lee

@GaryD1971 yes drop me a pm and will sort by return 

@iowlee yes std lengths again pm me and will sort by return 

I will take the bulkhead top finisher please. Will drop you a PM now to arrange delivery/payment.

• Like 1

PM'd about the RS2000 bell housing.

Seconds dibs to Martyn on bellhousing 

Picture of cycle wing brackets below 

20170519_121209.jpg

I received the zetec engine mount yesterday Julian. Many thanks.

• Like 1

Arms arrived safe and sound today Julian, thanks. Loved the packaging, nearly got away with the wife thinking I had bought something for work rather than the car. (Toilet seat box)

Thanks again

Lee

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.