Aerodynamix carbon dash with switches

BenD

Aerodynamix carbon dash with savage switches 

I'm changing my dash so this one's up for sale. It comes with all the switches and also kit car electronics beam stop and blink stop included can be sold separately if not required. I'll include all the wiring with the switches all wires into a standard Westfield loom. This dash was repaired once after it got damaged in the post on the bottom radius edge. You can't see it if you didn't know it was there. The digidash is not included in the sale and this dash won't be available until the end of may 

dash with the switches, £170

collection only due to size 

DSC_5694.thumb.JPG.62ce1cf31da3119072fbcd83bf4ee7e7.JPGDSC_5697.thumb.JPG.c3404bd32168dcddfb23294cfba309e2.JPGDSC_5696.thumb.JPG.6729b6cc0ba8d85e35bfa001dc38c896.JPG

23 minutes ago, bunje said:

Price drop I'll take £150 for the dash with switches or 170 for the lot or if anyone's interested in some bits on there own I'm willing to split 

Price for the switches if you are willing to split?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

still got this getting dusty in the garage would prefer it gone rather than getting damaged

open to offers

Still willing to do £50 for the switches if you want. I can't stretch to more but might help them get less dusty. 

If not no problem, cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.