" I HAVE RECENTLY BEEN....."For members who just want to share what they have been doing

DamperMan

Which stately home do you live in, and can we come and visit when you've finished! That is a magnificent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Must admit, I was just thinking those are some impressive mouldings!

• Like 1

Thanks guys.

I installed it all a long while ago but had to repair a few parts due to some water damage. The dome and the panelled ceilings where quite bad but looking better now.

Around the same time, I had two packs of blue bricks left from a chamber and I built this. 

0EC646C6-87B3-400E-A94A-DD5D11842A9C.jpeg

• Like 1

Geeky I know, but love your brickwork!

• Like 1

I have been doing man chores on Saturday and removed the roof off the shed one handed ( stupid idea, being a batonned 7 by 5 panel, that nearly killed me. Using a spare air con condenser and a garden bench, put it on there as a 'workbench' , stripped the remnants of felt, then used some cold bitumen , painted that, then refelted with some decent stuff that hopefully will last. Found a neighbour who was in, who helped chuck it back up and I screwed it down. 

What I didnt expect, was a really hot day here yesterday  and went to the westfield meet. Well, I wasnt expecting the bitumen to heat up and ooze through the tongue and groove boards, so its been raining tar all over the whole contents of the shed............................ Not happy :down:. I stuck a dust sheet over everything now as going to be 20 deg this weekend. Oh joy...........

Slumming it again i see. :d

10 hours ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Slumming it again i see. :d

I've slept in worse places... :oops:

Certainly looks a lot different to when I last saw it :yes:

12 hours ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Almost finished a lengthy kitchen re-fit

IMG_20171008_182533818.jpg

Looking very nice.

Are you rich. 

On 10/10/2017 at 20:29, Blatman said:

I spent a few days in late May/June in the Norwegian fjords on this: