The Moment When........

Andy - a15cro

I know! Nice of him to try and pull over but he should have thought about the location first! I did wonder what he was thinking?

Maybe you startled him with your noisy race cars? 

You know how sensitive these biker types can be!

• Like 2

Would never condone Biker bullying - being a life-long biker!

In this case, the bike cheekily pulled out from a side road in between two of our crew, then proceeded to ride in a 'spirited' fashion. He then realised we were perhaps being held up from our own 'spirited' jaunt and opted to pull over - but chose to do so in a very odd place (with a poor surface) and ended up trying to mount the embankment!

• Like 2

I bet his colleagues wil take the p*** out of him for a LOOOOONG time about this.. LOL

32 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

In this case, the bike cheekily pulled out from a side road in between two of our crew, then proceeded to ride in a 'spirited' fashion. He then realised we were perhaps being held up from our own 'spirited' jaunt and opted to pull over - but chose to do so in a very odd place (with a poor surface) and ended up trying to mount the embankment!

I was expecting him to go over the edge at some point, as it looked that his ability was slowly being overtaken by his ambition :o as a biker myself I cringe at this sort of thing.

I do have monuments when I miss my bike, like today when its sunny. :down:

IMG_0025.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

3 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

LOL I knew that would get a reaction from you being one of the ex-leather clad brigade! :p

One thing bikes are good for,donating the awesome engines to kit cars once they have been dropped :t-up:

3 hours ago, CosKev said:

LOL I knew that would get a reaction from you being one of the ex-leather clad brigade! :p

One thing bikes are good for,donating the awesome engines to kit cars once they have been dropped :t-up:

And some bikers donate organs... :(

13 minutes ago, Man On The Clapham Omnibus said:

And some bikers donate organs... :(

Indeed. Lost a few very good mates over the years