Peak District, Sun 7th May

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Thanks Julie & Glen for organising another great day out. I do believe those roads today are the best me and the Westfield have driven on! Also was great to meet some new people and finally meet Dave Eastwood.

Got back at 18:30 ... just under two hours with only a two minute hold up at Baslow so I can't complain.

Looking forward to the next one :-) 

• Like 2

Sorry guys didn't know you was out or we would have come didn't see the post till now never mind hope you all enjoyed it :westy::westy::westy:

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

DSC00415.JPG

It took 3 attempts to get that shot, little did they know that if I had got the perfect shot first time I would not have told them, and I would keep making them run :p

Someone has stolen a vertical section from the middle of my body and replaced it with a discovery.. only two legs, half a heeeed.. and a gap

A good day it was indeed. Thanks again Julie for finding some cracking roads and views all on my door step! Sorry I didn't make cake!

Great to see some new faces and for @BillyPee to make it out for his shakedown run!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for a well organised fun day out. Looking forward to next time.

• Like 3

Reading all your lovely comments nicely ended a perfect day, and seeing other photo's too, it's the people that make it.

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO did very well too, with 9 cars, it was a shame that they bottled jumping of Devil's Bridge and went in the opposite direction instead :p

3 minutes ago, Julie Hall - AO Representative, Peak District AO said:

Reading all your lovely comments nicely ended a perfect day, and seeing other photo's too, it's the people that make it.

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO did very well too, with 9 cars, it was a shame that they bottled jumping of Devil's Bridge and went in the opposite direction instead :p

It was being an hour late setting off that did it.

Nothing to do with me filling up with V-power diesel (pumps look soooo similar) honest...

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

It was being an hour late setting off that did it.

Nothing to do with me filling up with V-power diesel (pumps look soooo similar) honest...

Used to be Black for Diesels, Green for Petrol - but now the variation of colour branding is getting confusing :down::cry:

Short whole ago put petrol in my Diesel - the pump handle was very dark blue after close inspection (but in the dusk looked like black and appeared as diesel super :bangshead:)