Compomotive CXR wheels and tyres - now SOLD

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

Complete set of Compomotive CXR wheels and tyres. Wheels are in satin black with Ford 108 PCD

2 off 13 x 8 inch rims with part worn Avon ZZR 215/55/13 tyres fitted in soft compound (offset ET10, backspace 120mm)

2 off 13 x 7 inch rims with part worn Avon ZZR 185/55/13 tyres fitted in soft compound (offset ET15, backspace 112mm)

Wheels in excellent condition. Tyres are approx. 2/3 worn but still have plenty of life in them

£550 ono

John

07971 576848 / jloudon-at-usa.net

Located Warwickshire

John

interested - just doing a google and calculation for fitment!

• Like 1

I currently have 15x7 TD Pros all round think on ET24 the Westfield supplied standard. Closest part to scrub is the 'steering arm' or whatever that lower part is called. As these are slightly further away with that ET then should be fine.

Im in Bristol. So 2 hr drive. I guess if they dont fit I'll relist at the same price? I'll PM you now.

PM returned

Hi John -  think you have an early SE similar to mine, so can you confirm that the 8's fits the standard SE rear arches?

Many thanks / Gary

7 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Hi John -  think you have an early SE similar to mine, so can you confirm that the 8's fits the standard SE rear arches?

Many thanks / Gary

Hi Gary. I do but I widened the rear arches by 40mm to make them clear.

As an alternative I can supply 4 x 7 inch rims with the ET15 offset. Both the 185 and 215 tyres will fit on 7 inch rims

Ok i see re. 8's - thanks.

edited after seeing your next msg: Interested in the set of 4 x 7's - how's the condition? 'super-immaculate' is not essential ...

8 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Ok i see re. 8's - thanks.

edited after seeing your next msg: Interested in the set of 4 x 7's - how's the condition? 'super-immaculate' is not essential ...

2 are in really good conditions and 2 are a little scruffy but only if up close. The 4 x 7 inch rims with the tyres can go for £400

Now sold. Thank you for all the interest

• 1 month later...

John did you sell the 8's?

1 hour ago, a4gom said:

John did you sell the 8's?

No but Im keeping them for now. Sorry

No worries pal. Cheers

• Like 1

7 hours ago, John said:

No but Im keeping them for now. Sorry

John - can you remember to edit the title then so others will know :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.