Wishbones SDV / standard *UPDATED*

binjoau

Hey all,

didnt get chance to get these to Stoneleigh so I am prepared to ship.

I have a pair of front lower wishbones in good condition, these are a form of widetrack (about 1.5" longer than standard) and have the Westfield logo on them. They are round tubular and are not the regular widetrack flat items. 

*(Assumed Sierra SDV as per comments below)*

I also have a pair of standard upper wishbones in ok condition.

I need these gone as they are gathering dust.

£85 shipped for the lowers

£45 shipped for the uppers

thanks

Alex

If the lowers are in between standard and wide, they are almost certainly Sierra SDV.

3 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

If the lowers are in between standard and wide, they are almost certainly Sierra SDV.

Thanks Chris, I originally purchased them from another member as standard wishbones but found after a lot of wasted time this wasn't the case! 

It's an easy mistake to make as they look standard track unless you measure and also, as we know, there are so many variations on a theme with our cars that when you buy a used one, you may assume it has "standard" parts!

• Like 1

Pictures now added, also have a standard lower wishbones in white for sale too.

IMG_2118.JPG

IMG_2119.JPG

IMG_2120.JPG

Hi Thanks for PM.

Not sure if these are Sierra or if that makes any difference. Could you please measure the outer distance between the pickup points ie where it goes into the chassis and the distance to the ball joint holes (short distance ie square to the pickup points)  ?

Thanks

• Like 1

On 09/05/2017 at 21:45, Arm said:

Hi Thanks for PM.

Not sure if these are Sierra or if that makes any difference. Could you please measure the outer distance between the pickup points ie where it goes into the chassis and the distance to the ball joint holes (short distance ie square to the pickup points)  ?

Thanks

Sorry for the delay I didn't see this reply! I will measure them later this morning and send the details

thanks

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.