post on technical

west7

I can't help if it's a technical issue, but an obvious question is;

Are you a "paid up" member as your status indicates not.

Ian

Looks like your membership has expired

The club forums in which one can ask questions, get answers and seek help are part of the benefits of being a paying member of the club.  At just 7p a day, it's just a part of one of the biggest bargains imaginable.  Please do consider joining us!

• Like 1

Cost/benefit analysis is subjective and a personal choice.

I can honestly say for me that the benefit of being able to ask questions here has helped me solve things, or given me peace of mind that far outweighs a few quid spent.

Cheers

Ian

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yanto said:

Cost/benefit analysis is subjective and a personal choice.

I can honestly say for me that the benefit of being able to ask questions here has helped me solve things, or given me peace of mind that far outweighs a few quid spent.

Cheers

Ian

And the advice as well as being invaluable, can often result in significant savings as well.

• Like 1

Indeed, it's a personal decision. Which ever way you decide, we respect your choice.

We do however have plenty of international members, who, even though they can't attend the meets and so on, do feel like they get good value from membership, and indeed are active members in their own way, bringing useful variety and alternative view points. (We have members running cars on track days in desert conditions for example, their input into what works well for cooling cars under extreme ambient temperatures is invaluable for those that want to push the envelope over here.)

£27.50 yearly membership renewal (or under AUD50) is only 4 pints of grog in an Aussie pub.

• Like 2