Iva parts donation

Steve (sdh2903)

I've a couple of iva parts that I have from my build. Most were donated to me on the premise that they are passed on.

Westfield iva steering wheel. Not new and not mint but will get you through iva. 2 of the bolts will need re-glueing that secure the centre pad. This was donated to me and I've added the boss to fit to the Westfield allegro column. You can just see it in the pic below.

Will come complete with the boss and securing bolt.

20170410_145916-1920x1080-960x540.jpg.9678442388e9d752d3020dbaca5e71a9.jpg

Fw rear number plate tea tray. As above. Has been about the country a bit now. Just Velcro onto the rear and magically it falls off after IVA.

I also have some spare nut covers that I will chuck in.

This is all for free as long as you agree to pass on for free when your finished and not sell for profit. 

Just cover the postage at say £8 for the lot. 

Cheers

Steve.

• Like 2

Already got the steering wheel but will take the tea tray if you are seperating? Happy to donate again after use

al

Yeah don't see a prob with splitting.

Say 6 quid for the postage as it's quite big? I'll pm you my PayPal address

Good to see the old steering wheel getting another member through IVA - I think I was the second one! (unless there are 2x 'pass it on' IVA wheels doing the rounds?)

I think there's 2 doing the rounds Chris.

Number plate tray gone.

So just the wheel and boss to go.

Hi Steve,

Could I possibly have the steering wheel and boss?

I'd re-circulate after IVA.

cheers,

Alex

Seems a bit cheeky, but could I sneak my IVA wheel and boss into the same thread.  I have just swapped my IVA steering wheel

Same as above.  Free of charge.(just cover the postage) on the assumption you pass on to another builder for free.

I can bring it to stoneleigh

Thanks 

• Like 1

I have a wheel and boss kicking around that I'd happily donate on the same basis, if there's the demand. Drop me a PM if interested. Located in Alton, Hants. May be going to Stoneleigh.:yes:

• Like 1

On 21/04/2017 at 04:42, Trevturtle said:

Seems a bit cheeky, but could I sneak my IVA wheel and boss into the same thread.  I have just swapped my IVA steering wheel

Same as above.  Free of charge.(just cover the postage) on the assumption you pass on to another builder for free.

I can bring it to stoneleigh

Thanks 

Hi Trevturtle. I would be very interested in this wheel and boss. I  am going to stoneleigh on the Monday. If not, I will gladly pay postage and then pass the wheel on upon IVA completion. 

Many thanks,

Gary. 

1 hour ago, GaryD1971 said:

Hi Trevturtle. I would be very interested in this wheel and boss. I  am going to stoneleigh on the Monday. If not, I will gladly pay postage and then pass the wheel on upon IVA completion. 

Many thanks,

Gary. 

Hi Gary. I'm at stoneleigh all weekend.  You have first dibs

Thanks Trevor

29 minutes ago, Trevturtle said:

Hi Gary. I'm at stoneleigh all weekend.  You have first dibs

Thanks Trevor

Brilliant. Thanks Trevor. I'll find you at Stoneleigh on the Monday. 

Regards,

Gary. 

There's been quite a few going round over the years, and we need to encourage as many as members feel comfortable with, really.

I was at least the second person to have the loan of one, myself. It got passed on at Stoneleigh 2015, though sadly I see the chap that bought it let his membership lapse this year, and it's not obvious from his posts whether he ever completed the car; certainly the wheel was never moved on again via the Boardroom.

So things do disappear over time, unfortunately, but I'm still a firm believer in Club Karma, and passing things like this on, where possible.

• Like 1

I think it is brilliant idea Dave. An IVA steering wheel and boss is not a cheap thing to buy, and not everyone's idea of a classy focal point in the cockpit. I'm just grateful to the person who initially forked out for the wheel and then decided to "lend it out" for others to get that elusive IVA pass! Shows really good club spirit. I will most definitely be passing it on post IVA.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.