Brian James Minno Covered Trailer SOLD

Geordie-D

Brian James covered Minno trailer. Bought this a cpl of months ago to replace my old uncovered track day trailer unfortunately due to unforeseen Family circumstances the Car & Trailer need to go.

My intention was to tidy the trailer up a little & I have started to do this, most of the old rusty rivets have been drilled out & replaced with stainless steel items, the frame could do with a wire brush & a lick of Hammerite externally but other than that the trailer is solid, all bearings & brakes are good & the trailer tows well.

Looking for £1100 for it, no offers its priced to sell & I'd far rather a forum member got it & made use of it rather than sticking it on fleabay.

IMG_0666.JPG

IMG_0669.JPG

IMG_0671.JPG

IMG_0672.JPG

Edited by Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary
Add sold to title

What are the dimensions and where are you based? Viewing via mobile and can't find the setting to swap to desktop view to see location. Doh!

Hi Dommo,

Its standard Minno dimensions overall length 15ft 1in, overall width 6ft 8ins, deck length 11ft, deck width 5ft 5ins, deck height 1ft. will fit in a typical single garage.  I'm up in Newcastle upon Tyne 

Im interested. message sent

Almost bought a BJ A4 this afternoon until I saw this one.

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Just giving this a bump before I put it on ebay at the weekend, I'm open to reasonable offers.

I recognise this trailer. It was originally built by Tim Nunn on here (Timblejim)

No Idea John, I bought it from a guy in Leeds that was racing single seaters. I know he'd had it a few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.