MAZDA SDVers - Brake line clip.

Kyle

Calling all Mazda builders...I need a pair of handbrake cable retaining clips. I know there's quite a few on an MX5 (6 maybe?) so some of you must have a few spares. I've looked everywhere for mine and I can't understand where they've gone. Can anybody help me out?

clip.jpg

You can buy them from autolink for a quid each kyle if you don't have any luck finding them locally 

Thanks man, tried Autolink and they only list one in stock. Mx5parts have them for a micky-taking price but cheap delivery and Mx5Heaven have them for cheap but micky-taking delivery lol. £7.47 delivered from Mx5parts wins out though. I was hoping someone could just slip me a couple in an envelope with a stamp on for a fiver :d

I always find calling autolink is better than there website. They have so many cars they can't just have one of those clips lol 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.