Mr Grumpy rant of the day!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Aghhhhhhhhhhh....

I swear there's a certain breed of web developer/site builder going round at the moment who is totally on trend at developing immersive  user inter-active web sites that adjust to the viewers browser for the best possible experience.

Or that will be some of the b*****k* spun out to their client!

OK, so if done right, it would actually be the good thing they promise, except....

Except, why do so many of these **** wits insist on coding sites in such a way that they treat an iPad as a bl**** telephone sized display and insist on resizing accordingly, with, and this is the bit that really makes my p*** boil, no option to default back to a non-mobile site.

It can make some sites an absolute nightmare to navigate and find anything on an iPad.

Rant over, normal merely grumpy service will resume shortly!

• Like 1

Sorry if my site falls in that camp, Dave - we don't own any Apple products to test it on... :t-up:

2 minutes ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

we don't own any Apple products to test it on... :t-up:

Best way ;)

1 hour ago, Kit Car Electronics said:

Sorry if my site falls in that camp, Dave - we don't own any Apple products to test it on... :t-up:

Nope, yours is fine!

ironically, the one I'd been on earlier was Dell, so hardly a none techy site owner.

Wow, I had no idea, and if I'm honest I still don't, the words were english, but the meaning I have no idea about, I'm sure a beer and a good night's sleep will help :t-up:

2 hours ago, Quinten Uijldert - Northants AO said:

I would hammer frozen sausages into their lawn

Protip:  Sharpen one end of each frozen sausage into a point before hammering them into the victim's lawn so they go in more easily and quickly. :t-up:

• Like 1