Westfield arrived but problems already

DELETE ME

Excellent, that's all three issues cracked, well done!  Now just get out and enjoy it! :yellow-westy:

• Like 1

Wow - took one look at the pics of silicone hose and though you were lucky they didn't give you more than just a smell of fuel.

Can't believe someone used them for actual fuel feed hose (despite the fact that some silicone hose is sold as ok for fuel) - you live and learn!

• Like 2

I'm glad you have got to the bottom of the petrol smell :yes:

Hope to see you out and about soon :)

21 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Wow - took one look at the pics of silicone hose and though you were lucky they didn't give you more than just a smell of fuel.

Can't believe someone used them for actual fuel feed hose (despite the fact that some silicone hose is sold as ok for fuel) - you live and learn!

On the same subject, I'd personally avoid cotton braided fuel hoses - I bought some for mine initially (from a well known dealer) and it looked really smart - after about 6 months I decided to reroute and shorten one of the hoses - on cutting through I noticed cracks in the actual rubber so I stripped the cotton braiding off and the "rubber" hoses nearly crumbled apart :o. A case of what you can't see is usually carp !!. My advice is use plain good quality hose and check it regularly.

• Like 1