wanted s 2000

Barnsley John

Is this the list or is there another?

Clicky

(Moderation Team note: Direct link removed and replaced with secure "members only link.)

On 29/03/2017 at 08:59, Terryathome said:

Is this the list or is there another?

That's Scott's list. The list @Thrustyjust mentioned was a quick one we threw together off the top of our heads. I don't know what others would feel about me posting details of others cars on a public forum?

• Like 1

It's something we've typically always done as an opt in arrangement, like the list linked to above.

Exceptions would be where members have filled their car details into the visible to all sections of their profile, or have added themselves to the list above etc, or just have features on their cars on the Boardroom, there is a sort of inferred permission that they're happy to be associated with their vehicle on line, in that respect.

46 minutes ago, IanK said:

That's Scott's list. The list @Thrustyjust mentioned was a quick one we threw together off the top of our heads. I don't know what others would feel about me posting details of others cars on a public forum?

Its nothing more than a few names and quite a few ' er supercharged red one ' on the list , we were emailing, so nothing fancy :d Glad to say black seems the minority , so maybe more valuable too :p

• Like 1

Yes, I'd seen "Scott's list" but just wondered about an up to date S2000 figure too.  Surely the factory would have a definative number of kits that have been made?

• Like 1

surly some of you with a nice 2000

are fed up with one and would like to give it to a good home thanks john

• Like 2

giphy2.gif.7559b46f875ce30419b37c2f8c67d704.gif

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, 4 WAK said:

surly some of you with a nice 2000

are fed up with one and would like to give it to a good home thanks john

Go on then , name your price...................:oops:

1 hour ago, Thrustyjust said:

Go on then , name your price...................:oops:

A fair price for a car

my Duratek was mint and let it go for a fair price to a former Westfield guy

send me some pics etc etc thanks john

Justin,

I don't think John would like the colour of yours, he's specifically after a mint green one...

• Like 1

It went like this .............

Current husband............. someone is interested in the Westfield on the forum :d

Current wife................ what do you mean ? :excl:

Current husband.......... to buy it........:rolleyes:

Silence...........................

Ex wife................. do it and you are out ...............:oops:

Ex husband................. Er thats a no then ? :rolleyes:

Some female in the house............... you can forget that idea...........:devil:

Me............ so no to the Ultima build then ? ;)

Some female in the house.......... If you win the lottery you can build an Ultima , but you are not selling the Westfield............:devil:

Current husband ( back in the room) .................. OK , I wont sell it :oops:

• Like 1

My SWMBO says the opposite. Once you've built the red one you’re selling one of them. Err no way ho-say.

I'm keeping both of them; anyway I'll never get my money back on the red one.

I live in hope! 

Right, I have a number from the factory. Ian is banned from the guessing and its one guess each on how many have been sold 

9 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Right, I have a number from the factory. Ian is banned from the guessing and its one guess each on how many have been sold 

I'm assuming this is Honda chassis, both kit and complete?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.