wanted s 2000

Barnsley John

23 minutes ago, finkangel said:

I'm assuming this is Honda chassis, both kit and complete?

Yup, as a car . Obviously including all not finished built , but I have a number from the factory of 'worldwide Mega S2000 sales'

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thrustyjust said:

More :oops:

wow....:o

Was mine 001 or were there others before the 2012 Demo car?

58df9f5f8ad57_factoryshot.jpg.5c2ba959ceeb45ad9990984fc918700f.jpg

Just curious...

Sort of! Although various people have done the conversion from a regular chassis over the years, they've all used bespoke conversion bits plus Westfield supplied non-S2000 parts.

There is an exception though, Phil, @lloydox built an S2000 powered car at the same time as Westfield were developing the Mega S2000, so there's actually quite an overlap with how they're built.

Phil's uses a T5 chassis, so not an S2000 chassis, so from that point of view, I think yours is probably the first, or at least, the first to be completed, there may be an incomplete development chassis somewhere?

However, unlike all the earlier conversions, Phil's does use a few Westfield Mega S2000 parts, so in some respects, they have a similar look, though you can see plenty of difference too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CraigHew said:

Was mine 001 or were there others before the 2012 Demo car?

58df9f5f8ad57_factoryshot.jpg.5c2ba959ceeb45ad9990984fc918700f.jpg

Just curious...

:yes:As the chassis is different the chassis number will be different as well. If there is a 001 in the number then chances are it's the first one. 

There is a thread on here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it. 

40 minutes ago, finkangel said:

:yes:As the chassis is different the chassis number will be different as well. If there is a 001 in the number then chances are it's the first one. 

There is a thread on here somewhere, I'll see if I can find it. 

001 as the last 3 digits would signify it is the first chassis that was made in a particular year, it is not a reference to the first chassis of that particular model. AFAIK the chassis number will not give you that information.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mark Wendon (smokey mow) - WSCC Club Secretary said:

001 as the last 3 digits would signify it is the first chassis that was made in a particular year, it is not a reference to the first chassis of that particular model. AFAIK the chassis number will not give you that information.

Shame,

Mines 007.???

so where is the car I can buy off you all

I am Shure if your wife looked at this add

you would be sacked into not selling or no sleepy times together only the hard core wife's would stop a sale explained above thanks john

lets face it new caravan ish

motorhome ish

the wife's need more than a Westfield play thing

John,

Why dont you buy an S2000 kit from the factory, then you can have the car of your dreams and, by spending 6 months in the garage,  keep your wife happy too

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.