Westfield Seiw £5250 SOLD

JulianE

1996 Westfield  Seiw factory built Car

Only for sale as planning on doing a few events so the plan is to buy a car that  is  ready to go .

Ducted v8 nose , standard uncut bonnet , fixed arch kit type bodywork in Westfield racing green . Boot box tonneau cover and full roof , car is completely  standard apart from a couple of tasteful mods below. 

Carbon fibre mirror covers and sill guards , new suede steering wheel. 

Revolution four spokes with hardly

hardly worn in good condition falken

falken tyres 185 front 205 rears .

1600cvh which actually  goes really well  when you get on the second choke of the twin webers. New sump last year  oil is still clean. 

£5250.00 or very  near offer

The are a couple of niggles that reflect the low price, the diff is a bit clunky, there is a replacement one included with the car which came to me from a well known member so it's condition can be assured.Second gear synchro is slightly worn . The rear suspension arms were noted to be slightly corroded and there is a complete resr set included too.Bodywork  is in excellent condition but has been lacquered from new and there are a couple of small lifts of laquer....... however this is an extremely  cheap car !

Tel : 07971 264550

received_10154918638725090.jpeg

received_10154918638735090.jpeg

received_10154918638785090.jpeg

received_10154918638800090.jpeg

• Like 1

Thats a very nice car Julian, wont hang around for long im sure 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rednop1 said:

alot of car for the money

Surprised you've not already bought this 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went out on a 200 mile road trip last weekend and ran faultlessly, Will probably go all summer as it is then the winter break would allow the jobs to be done in the off season.

Cheers

Rich 

• 4 weeks later...

As far as I believe it is still for sale, best give Julian a private message.

Cheers

Rich

Yes the Westfield is still for sale , it is now listed on ebay too . I have had lots of interest but it is still for sale , this has really surprised me as its reasonably priced and very tidy .

It looks worth all of that to me. The new buyer even has a documented cheap route to fuel injection :) (Scott's weekend conversion)

• Like 1

Julian thanks  - - looks like i may need to put  any purchase on hold  -  house sale just  gone through  so  is gonna take  more of my time than I wish - Will be back looking once settled in new place.

been too long  since I last had a Westie 

Good luck with the sale  

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.