Squires Cafe all Ford meet Sunday 9th April.

tuonokid58

On Sunday 9th April there is the first of the year all Ford meet at Squires Cafe, nr Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorkshire (LS25 5LX). It starts fairly early, I will be there at 9.30, and will probably be all over by 1.30 but it's a pretty good show for a nominal cost of a pound or two. I will be in a Ford this year but I have been admitted before in my Westy as have Ricky and Robin last year so I'm not promising but you should get in and if not there are plenty of other places to park and the show will be free then. As for food and drinks virtually anything is available as Squires is a Pub as well as a cafe and I've never been disappointed with any food I've been served up there.

Also for anyone else interested in Classic Fords on the previous Sunday there is the Leeming Lodge Classic Ford meet just off the A1 nr Bedale N yorks, further details on Facebook.

Barry 

• Like 1

We fell on this by complete accident, but as we both have Crossflow engines we were shown straight in, although no-one asked about the engines.

I hope to be going, so anyone else with a Ford engine, or anything really, let us know and we'll sort out a meeting point.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody?

I'll be there Robin.