Covered Brian James Tilt Bed A Series

ACW

I have my Brian James covered trailer for sale. This is a Brian James A series tilt bed (no ramps to mess around with) - with a full covered deck supplied new to me by Brian James. Everything works as it should, and I have recently put 4 brand new decent tyres onto wheels which are 13".

This trailer can carry proper sized cars including Westfilelds with wide arches / slicks. It has a Superwinch fitted with relays to provide two way action with remote buttons at the rear. It is fitted with chocks at the front.

It has a home made hard cover with a light steel frame and aluminium sheet skinned cover. This could use some tidying but keeps the car clean and dry while on the road, or even storage when the garage is shut.  The cover is held in place with 4 strap downs and can be easily and quickly removed by two people if not required. Roller shuter rear door.

Tows very well with the cover. Suspect this trailer still holds the Llandow to Llys-y-fran road race. Reason for sale is I also have a sprint shuttle, and now were lookign at moving, wife suggest having one trailer should be sufficient.

Bare A series trailers in worn condition go on ebay for 2,500 every day, so I figure £3,000 with the winch, cover, new tyres, new jockey wheel should be a decent price.

Email me acw@ggr.net or call 07917 638648

Pictures below

IMG_1136.JPG

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1144.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG

IMG_1141.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Please would you supply internal and external dimensions (there's no specific 'A Series' on BJ site, just A2 A4 of various sizes)

Internal:

Bed Width: 186cm
Bed Length: 420 cm
Cover Entry Height: 128cm

Overall: 220cm x 610cm

How do nanas. Hope your well.

I think so - I just want the space really. Might stick it on the bay of E at 99p no reserve :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.