Warwickshire Area meeting Thursday 16th March

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Just a reminder to let everyone know its the regular Warwickshire Area Monthly Meeting on Thursday 16th March 2017. Hope to see a few Westfields this month as it is a little milder and hopefully it may be dry! 

We currently hold the meeting on the 3rd Thursday of every month at the Falcon Inn in Hatton.

With people starting to turn up from around 19:30.

Falcon Inn @ Hatton

The address is for all of you with SatNavs :

Birmingham Road
Hatton
Warwickshire
CV35 7HA

Should be there in the tin top though. Got the Westy Mot'd last Saturday AM :d and broke it Saturday PM :( 

Well that was another great meeting with many regulars, including the slowly recovering Steve and two new visitors :yes:

So a warm welcome to Ray and Leanne and well done on being the only other Westfield especially as it was short of a starter motor :oops:

We had a nice drive over even though the sun had gone down but the stars were impressive none the less. A little bit of drizzle fell during the evening but it was a dry run home. As it was my birthday I had provided cup cakes and every joined in with a chorus of 'Happy Birthday' to start off. Later Steve explained how he had broken his tin top and replaced it, Ali and Gail gave us the low down on a minor mishap with a front wing/mudflap, Andy regaled us with his stories of red dust manufacture and was planning details of his imminent engine and gearbox removal and I finally manged get Geoff's forum account working so he can get onto the forum at last :)

Nights will be lighter in April bringing out more Westfields. Sue and I look forward to seeing you all next time!

Martyn

• Like 2

Me and Scott were at Cheltenham but will make the next one.