duratec engine

BenD

@RussH

duratec from a 2.0 mondeo for sale on locostbuilders  only done 65000 miles he wants 495 for it in spalding

didnt know if you were interested or not

Ooh thanks Bunje - have you got a link? (I'm not registered on LCB)

@RussH I attempted to PM you but failed (says you cant receive them)

Bloke selling the engine on LCB is Warren on 07999 466892 . I don't know him but messaged him for his number for you

Warren is pretty well known on LCB, so should be reliable.

@RussH another one on LCB

2.0 Duratec engine just remove from kit. No knocks but a bit smokey at high revs £50 collected 
Also 2.0 Duratec head complete with cams. Unkown condition - £30 collected

Might be good for a rebuild - or use the head perhaps?

I know the seller (been out on a local blat or two) who lives near me so I can collect and drop off head at Stoneleigh or the lot at Silverstone if you are interested.

Thanks again all. That is CHEAP @Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO or rather should i say GOOD VALUE!

I think "better the devil you know" and I'm planning to get my own head refreshed (make your own jokes) and put some fruity cams in. 

The missus had a tax rebate so shes kindly letting me spend some of my own hard earned (quiet at the back!) money on myself, rather than taking it from me forcefully and spending it in "Joules". (I think she owns the whole shop now). 

1 hour ago, RussH said:

.......rather than taking it from me forcefully and spending it in "Joules". (I think she owns the whole shop now). 

Trust me, I can confirm that your good lady doesn't own it all, as it's a favoured destination for both my wife and and my two daughters!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.