Genesis cyclo-cross bike for sale

Steve (sdh2903)

Not sure if this should be here or in other vehicles for sale?

Anyhow I'm looking to sell on my 2014 (I think) genesis croix de fer cyclo-cross bike. This was my second forray into drop bar bike ownership as I bought it to do a tour with a few mates from York to London however I've never really clicked with drop bars and find myself always using my old flat bar hybrid. So decided to flog this and get a new fancy hybrid through work. Shame as it's a beautifully made bike. 

The bike itself has probably only covered 500 miles. There are a few small marks here and there but on the whole it's like a brand new bike.

I've added black gatorskin grip tape. Scwalbe marathon tyres (I've never had a puncture using these over several bikes and thousands of miles) sks mudguards.

As standard has Reynolds 725 chrome-moly steel frame. 20 speed tiagra gearset. Hayes cx expert mechanical disc brakes. Frame is either a 58 or 61cm  (so an XL) I can't remember and will need to measure.

I will be removing the other accessories and possibly the Brooks saddle and refitting the standard brand new seat.

Hard to judge prices really. It was £1150 new. Open to offers maybe around 500. But if I'm way off the mark I'm open to offers. I will get the thing cleaned up and some better pics taken in the next few days.

20170307_142301.jpg

It's the black one not the pink roxie bike before someone says it!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.