Stoneleigh 2017 Will you be there?

Stu Faulkner

Saturday to Monday for me too. I'll second the hope for sunshine after last years roofless drive in rain and hail!  

• Like 2

• Andy Banks pinned this topic

Sunday to Monday again for me this year...looking forward to it, apart from the camping bit!

• Like 2

The face of the club will be there Sunday and camping over :d

EDIT and working in the marquee of course

• Like 3

Yep I'm there sat to Monday midday.

probably helping on Scott's car

• Like 3

I hope that cafe is open again in the evenings. It was a godsend in the rain and cold. 

3 hours ago, shrops-paul said:

I hope that cafe is open again in the evenings. It was a godsend in the rain and cold. 

Agreed. 

Farmers fayre were spot on and even stayed open late for us. 

I hope to be there, at least for part of the show. Can't be there on Friday though as my grandson is playing in the Cheltenham Jazz Festival on the Friday. I might even bring my new 2 seater car, although I don't suppose it will have got through IVA and first registration by then, so if I brought it it would be a trailer job.

Edited to add: Sorry, just realised the Jazz festival is on the Saturday, so I can't make it before late morning Sunday at the earliest, so probably not worth offing my XI as a display.:(:(

6 minutes ago, stephenh said:

I hope to be there, at least for part of the show. Can't be there on Friday though as my grandson is playing in the Cheltenham Jazz Festival on the Friday. I might even bring my new 2 seater car, although I don't suppose it will have got through IVA and first registration by then, so if I brought it it would be a trailer job.

Just as well - nobody else will be there Friday, so you'd have been Billy No Mates! :d

• Like 3

I'll be popping in one day either Sat or Sun depending on the weather. I've been every year for the last ten and every time I promised I'll get myself a 7 type car. This will be my second Stoneleigh in my own kit car :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DE04* said:

Sunday camping over to Monday,looking forward to it 

Got a bigger tent this year?

:laugh:

5 hours ago, Gary (KugaWestie) - North Oxfordshire AO said:

Got a bigger tent this year?

:laugh:

No,same one i bought for a fiver!!! Did phone the Stoneleigh Park Lodge,the hotel on site but was fully booked. :(

Now only seven weeks to go. 

I'm getting that excited I'm thinking of making the misses a cuppa. 

• Like 1

Calm down Stu, don't peak to early, you've got to ease up to those sort of heights!