Stoneleigh 2017 Will you be there?

Stu Faulkner

Saturday to Monday for me. 

Lets hope for blazing Sunshine. :d:d

• Like 1

Saturday to Monday as us North East guys add some class to the proceedings ;)

I've even considered tenting it again :o and I will partake in a beverage this year as last year a drop never passed my lips!

Chris/boys, Im going to trailer the car down so theres plenty space in the truck if you want anything transporting down.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, finkangel said:

If only to see all those people that have been annoying you on this forum for the last twelve months. 

Potentially thats the other way round, with me annoying you guys  :oops:. Logistically to take the family , I should have built a 4 seater car not 2. To get them in the door is £50. To take 2 cars is £120 in fuel. To feed me and not them isnt cricket. I dont drink and as for the tool roll, as nice as it sounds, first come first served means someone else can enjoy this. I am fully aware of the effort a lot of you guys input into this event, but currently , it doesnt all stack up for me.Sorry :(

Saturday to monday. Hopefully in the car rather than tin top unless more peoblems come up 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

Potentially thats the other way round, with me annoying you guys  :oops:. Logistically to take the family , I should have built a 4 seater car not 2. To get them in the door is £50. To take 2 cars is £120 in fuel. To feed me and not them isnt cricket. I dont drink and as for the tool roll, as nice as it sounds, first come first served means someone else can enjoy this. I am fully aware of the effort a lot of you guys input into this event, but currently , it doesnt all stack up for me.Sorry :(

Ah, well that's understandable and easy to sort.

Sell the family or lock them in the house. :t-up:

In all seriousness, I appreciate your situation and hope it works out for you next time. :) 

8 minutes ago, Thrustyjust said:

My coins flipped the other way..

I take my westfield, missis takes the tintop , we take one of our kids in each.

We all put our names down to help for a bit so we all get in free!!

We can then all camp free!!

We all get fed and waterered by WSCC Sat BBQ and Sunday hog roast free!

We take some other food /drink with us, so the weekend main cost is just the fuel :-)

• Like 3

Sunday volunteering for me too, probably in the tin top though as it will stop me fretting about weather, parking, security, driving home in the dark etc etc.

This will be my first time too.

• Like 1

Saturday through to Monday for us and our caravan:d

Can any of the organising team confirm that the arch has been repaired?

• Like 1

Hmmm. .....

Not sure!

Same Old Cars,

Same Old People,

Same Old Place

Same Old, Same Old,

Same Old Great Weekend....

OK - I'll do it :d:d

• Like 4

Sunday and Monday for us and camping over. Volunteered to, very easy decision with a hog roast and beer as payment and can't wait for my tool to be rolled, sorry mean tool roll. :p

I'll be there but haven't really thought about which day or if I'm camping etc. after the time I forgot my tent, then blew my gearbox going home to get it,I'm inclined not to camp!

58 minutes ago, Paul Hurdsfield said:

Saturday through to Monday for us and our caravan:d

Can any of the organising team confirm that the arch has been repaired?

Yes Trevturtle is on with it :d and we have some shiny new stuff to put on it :t-up:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marcusb said:

Yes Trevturtle is on with it :d and we have some shiny new stuff to put on it :t-up:

That explains why the Treasurer was querying the £500 invoice for tinsel!

• Like 1

Saturday to Monday as well. With the car this year!

• Like 1

Hi,

Volunteered for Sunday and Monday (at a stage rally on Saturday).  My Eleven will be there as well.

Simon

• Like 2

• Andy Banks pinned this topic
  • Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman unpinned this topic