SOLD - Panasonic GX7 Camera plus Lenses

Onliest Smeg David

Selling my Panasonic Lumix GX7 camera kit. Dad has given me his Canon DSLR and Lenses because he became unable to handle them so has moved to a compact camera.

Excellent quality images from this very versatile and compact camera. Many of my WSCC Calendar and Westfield World submissions were taken using this GX7 and lenses. I have only seen great reviews, which is why I purchased in the first place, and I have been very pleased with results from all the kit.

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 (charger/data cable etc) plus 2nd Panasonic battery     £ 230
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH      £ 80
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 Mega OIS      £ 210
Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6  ASPH Mega OIS     £ 240
Nissin i40 Flashgun, m4/3 Panasonic Dedicated     £ 70

Links -  GX7      2nd Battery      12-32mm      14-140mm      100-300mm        Flash       = total used value around £1000 Less than 50% of new ( eeek :o :down: !! )

All in excellent condition with 100-300mm and flash boxed as new. All lenses have high quality protective filter from new (£60).

Total kit, will accept £770 which is what I can get P/X (looking at purchasing a Canon Tele Zoom lens), plus cost of courier or exchange.

Based Manchester/North West.

20170120_150906-1.jpg

20170120_151324-1.jpg

20170304_120122.jpg

Oh.... & I will split the kit up. PM to chat.

Bump - these 'bargains' will be available for a couple of weeks, then they'll be P/X ed.

1 hour ago, Dave (OnliestSmeg) - Joint Manchester AO said:

Bump - these 'bargains' will be available for a couple of weeks, then they'll be P/X ed.

Updated details...  Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6  ASPH Mega OIS

I had listed details for the older model lens rather than the current (smaller faster better) one which I'm selling. This should result in better offer P/X, but will honor original price listed here.

• 3 weeks later...

Last chance for bargain before I p/x

• 4 weeks later...

Have you tried eBay? I've sold quite a lot of camera stuff there with little fuss other than dealing with Royal Mail. 

Thanks Paul - prompted me to post as sold!

Actually some of prices offered by https://www.mpb.com/en-uk/ were surprisingly very good and when I looked at potential value on eBay (which I've found sometimes can be a lottery) it actually was the easiest route without losing significantly more than % take of eBay and PayPal.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.